Saturday, February 11, 2017

Friday Free Pattern- Valentine Day Special

My Heart Beats For You...


Here is a pattern I am posting for you on Saturday rather than Friday. Sorry for the delay. I have to attend to all my pending matters, held up due to the demonetization. I wanted to embroider the pattern before posting. So It took me some time.

Since Valentine Day is fast approaching, the theme of the pattern is centered on it. 

I first drew the pattern and digitized it. Then printed it out. 

Since I was stitching it on a hand kerchief which was made of fine cotton, I could place the design under the cloth and easily trace it.  

This is how it looked after tracing it with a pencil.
First I started with the heart. I stitched the outline in Chain Stitch. Then filled it using buttonhole Filling Stitch. Then stitched the flourishes on either side using, Stem Stitch.
I have used red coloured Pearl Cotton thread from Anchor - single strand.
So my embroidery looks like this.
You can use other stitches, threads according to your liking. I feel this pattern looks good on hankys, blouses, shirts, -sleeves and pockets, kids garments, small bags or purses, pillow cases, cushion covers. 

Here is the free pattern

Just try it out and please share your work. I would love to see how it turned out. I hope this pattern is easy to down load and print and the size is also OK.  If there are any issues with downloading and printing, please mail me. I am not well versed with digitizing drawings. I tried my best.

Hope you like it...

Please Note:
  • These designs are my own creations.
  • All images and text in this post are copyrighted and all rights are reserved.
  • You can use them for your personal use only.
  • If you use them, please send me the pictures of your work using these patterns, which I will post on my blog
  • OR if you post your work using these patterns on your blog or site please link to the original pattern here on my blog and let me know about it. I would appreciate that very much.
  • If you want to share them please attribute the work to me, with link back to this blog.
  • Please do not re-publish or Post the patterns or my work on your site or blog or any where or distribute my photos or text.
  • I hope you will respect my request.

Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice and beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.
Handmade Embroidery Designs | Chikankari Kurtis Online India

Ms Sharma said...

Thank you Riya

k Gopal DAP HYDERBAD said...

No new posts from long time. Your creations is very nice.

Ms Sharma said...

Thank you for taking time to post your comment. Yes it has been a long time since I posted. Will start posts shortly.