Monday, August 8, 2016

Hello There

Hello. 

Hope you are all doing well. For the past few days we have had no power supply for long hours. My net connectivity was also down. There was no way for me to post .

It is quite sultry here. My personal work is not yet completed. But I will try to post. 

We are into cleaning our home preparing for the VaraLakshmi Puja and Rakhi. With frequent heavy showers it is wet and sticky. It is not easy to attend to our cleaning schedule even if it is indoors. Neither can we go out. But we do need the water as last few years we faced high day temperatures and drought like situations.

Watch out for Rangolis  among other things.....


Pin It

2 comments:

Vasudha Somayaji said...

Same here, my net was down for 4-5 days and if its not there its like you are handicapped. Now its back. Have a wonderful time during the festivals. -:)
cheers

http://vsomayaji.blogspot.com

Ms Sharma said...

Thank You Vasudha. Wish you a Happy Festival Time