Friday, June 24, 2016

Teens Trends-1


Hi Friends. Today it is partly cloudy here. No rain yet. 

I  promised to share with you latest trends in teen jewelry. Here it is. Me and my niece went on a shopping spree just before her school reopened. These are the ones which are in vogue with teens this season. With almost end of the summer holidays, the shops were full of mothers, aunts and young girls trying to buy these trinkets. So we had a hectic day shopping for these things.

Please excuse me for the poor quality of the photos. I had to take the photos in a hurry as my niece insisted on taking away her purchases with her.

These are some hair accessories.

 These have floral prints on them

 These have florescent colours.
 I like the above one. It is more colourful.
 This one has some cartoon characters on it.

I bought some extra strips. They would make a great gift for little girls. No need to run for gifts every time. Will save time and money too.

I will be posting more...so watch out....


Pin It

3 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a lovely collection

Cheers
Dr Sonia

Rajesh said...

Interesting trends in teen jewellery.

Ms Sharma said...

Thank you Rajeshji and Dr Sonia