Sunday, February 9, 2014

Design A Day-Day 4

So far so good. I could post for three days with out interruption, which is a great achievement for me :). Well here is the Day-4 Pattern.
 I started with this pattern drawn directly on the cloth.
I used these colours of 6 strandcotton floss. I used 3 strand for the center and petals and 6 strand for the stem and leaves. Stiches used: Chain and Straight stitches.
Actually for the petals I just wanted to use a few straight stitches. But it was not up to my satisfaction. So I went on adding straight stitches round and round and it ended up  like this.

Here is the pattern for you.
Well you can just mark these four lines (for guidance) as shown below for the petals instead of drawing all the petals and add stitches one after another. 

These designs were created by me. You can use them for your personal use only. If you use them, please send me the pictures of your work, which I will post on my blog or if you post them on your blog or site please link to the original pattern here on my blog and let me know about it. I would appreciate that very much. If you want to share them please attribute the work to me, with link back to this blog. Do not re-publish. Please Don't Post the patterns on your site or blog. I hope you will respect my request.

Hope you like it. Watch out for more in the next posts......



No comments: