Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Year Resolutions


Guys, first of all I am sorry, I had some problem with my net connection. For the past few days I had no net connection. It got rectified just now. So, I could not post anything leave alone Rangolis. It is really frustrating.

Now coming to New Year resolutions, every year we make so many-weight loss, eating healthy, better time management, keeping in regular touch with near and dear ones, spending more time with our family, taking more care of ourselves...etc..etc... But how far do we achieve? May be a month or for more stubborn ones two-we struggle to keep up with our resolutions. After that, we fall back into our old habits.

Every year I too make many resolutions. After a month or so, or even before that, I realise that some were very impractical, some were very difficult to keep up with, some were very vague-no proper goal setting, no planning, some I left off because of my laziness and so on...All in all the ultimate thing is that, I lacked proper focus, steadfastness and zeal in setting and follow my resolutions. 

Last year one of my resolutions was to blog more frequently. But alas it was far less than what I wanted to do. I had my own reasons for it. Last year, I had some personal problems and some major set backs, health wise and other matters. So I just had to keep myself up and alive-that was my primary concern. 

For the past few months, I was slowly gaining back my health. While doing all that, I did some introspection. Based on that, I realised that biting more than what I can chew is not much helpful. 

So this year, I have set more realistic and achievable targets. Whether, my home front or blog or my work, I now want to enjoy what ever, I do- may be little or may be more. Ultimately, what ever I do, if I am not enjoying it than it becomes more stressful and more of a burden. 

This year, I would like to 
  • be more focused, 
  • better my time management,
  • be more organised, 
  • lessen procrastination
  • take care of health (fitness, healthy food)
My goal is to be more- healthy, happy, fit and enjoy what ever I do. My motto is be content, be happy and spread peace and happiness, enjoy what ever I do.

It also includes more blogging...:) Let us just hope this year, I am more successful than last year. 

I am sure you all have some resolutions of your own for this year. Hope that this year we will all do much better than last year, improve upon ourselves and achieve more...Happy New Year to all of you once again....




No comments: