Friday, June 21, 2013

Trendy Ear Rings N Studs

Hi friends!
It is monsoon time here with unusually heavy rains. So when it rains, it is better to stay at home to avoid the slushy and waterlogged roads.

I am better now than a few weeks back. But still not yet recovered fully-at least mentally and emotionally. So it does affect my physical health. It is no wonder I am in such a state as it was a very important decision to make. It needed lots of guts and courage. But I did it finally. I thank all my friends and relatives and my family for helping me to cope up with such a situation. But I am at peace now and extremely happy. At least, I don't have to suffer the dilemma of decision making. Now that I have gone ahead and took some decision, there is no looking back - no matter how much it hurts or disappointing it is. 

My right hand is still bothering me. So I am not able to do much. But in order to fight the blues, I went shopping - after all we women love it, it is  therapeutic. Well you will see the results of course though I couldn't shop much.

Have a look at these latest ear studs in the market:
The one above is bottle green colour with golden streaks. The one below is magenta. These are big in size.
I could not see any other colour, but these were available in smaller size and other shapes too. 

Watch out for more in next posts....

2 comments:

Ranjana's craft blog said...

You have the courage to face everything. I appreciate your confidence.
And these studs are really beautiful. I liked the color of the second one.

Ms Sharma said...

Thanks a lot Ranjana