Friday, February 22, 2013

Storage For Bangles-4

My previous posts on Storage solutions for bangles are here:

http://summersofindia.blogspot.in/search/label/Storage%20for%20Bangles

This time, I am showing you a leather case for storing Bangles.

This is a smaller sized one. Bigger sized(longer) and one having two rows are also available.
Inside it is padded with velvet or suede or felt. The separators (round disks you can see) are removable and one can place them as per ones needs. I feel this one is good for bangles made of gold and other precious materials. It is easy to carry in travels. 

So if one is going for a marriage in some distant place, one can carry the required bangles in this case.

Remember the jewellery case I posted about in one of my previous posts?

Here it is. Bangles as well as other jewellery can also be stored and carried. 

Well  that's all for now. Watch out for more in my next posts.....

No comments: