Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Rangoli-265

Chariot or Ratham Rangoli

This was drawn with the help of dots. You can see the dots in black. Even other wise this can be drawn without dots to.. Try it out and let me know. This can be expanded to get a bigger Rangoli.

I enjoyed creating and bringing these Rangolis to you this season. It was really a challenge to create so many new ones. I stuck to medium to small sized ones. Also I kept them simple and easy. One regret I have is that I could not cover many subjects in my Rangolis like, animals, birds etc. Also I could not bring you the complicated Chain Rangolis or bigger Rangolis.  It takes a lot of time for me to create, develop a Rangoli and draw it neatly, then colour and post.  Many a time even if a small thing goes wrong, I have to abandon it and draw again. 

My attempt this year was to post consistently and continuously at least one Rangoli a day. Well I enjoyed it all. Hope you have enjoyed my creations.

Now I am going to take a short break from these Rangolis. I need to concentrate on so many other things, which i have been neglecting of late.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks so beautiful. It is also easy to draw.