Friday, September 28, 2012

Knotted Buttonhole Stitch-1


TAST-2012-Week39-Knotted Buttonhole Stitch

This week Sharon has announced the Knotted Buttonhole Stitch in the TAST challenge. Please visit her site to know more about it:

http://pintangle.com/2012/09/25/take-a-stitch-tuesday-week-39-2/

My previous work of this stitch are:





I will try to work some more. But with renovation work going on in my home, it is difficult to do any thing...still I will give it a try......so please watch my blog.....


5 comments:

crazyQstitcher said...

I like your examples, especially the leaves.

Shami Immanuel said...

Coloful stitches and beautiful sampler.

shami Immanuel.
www.shamiatcraft.blogspot.com

Ms Sharma said...

Thank you crazyQstitcher and Shami Immanuel

Anonymous said...

great looking samples. fantastic.

Ms Sharma said...

Thank You Chitra