Monday, June 4, 2012

I am Back

Hi there. I am back after a wonderful rejuvenating trip. Though I travel so much, this is an outing with my family and friends after a very long time. It went well though I missed out some of my plans but I have so much to share with you all. I did not feel like coming back from those lovely places. 

Back to my home where the summer is at its peak-this year temperature at its high continuously with out even a drop of rain in between. Some of my plants died due to heat and some were on the verge. The moment I entered my home the first thing I did was to water the plants. This is when I don't like to go away from my home. Well I need to work on my garden this monsoon-it needs a lot of work. We are just waiting for the first few showers.

On my work front...so much has piled up in just a week's time..I just don't understand  how it gets piled up easily. I need to work hard now to clear off all that. But more and more work keeps coming. This is a real hectic time for us at our work place. I envy all those who are out still, enjoying the summer holidays. 

Well I missed out last week's TAST challenge. Hope I can do next one....

In this heat I don't feel like doing anything...Just completing my daily chores apart from my work is really taxing...I hope and pray that Monsoon comes here soon....


No comments: