Saturday, May 26, 2012

Out on a trip....

Hi ! I have not been able to post much for the past  few days. I was very busy on my work front. At last I am free to go out with my family and friends for a short trip tomorrow..I am excited like my little niece...

We are all going to Kerala-God's own country...and enjoy- some beautiful beaches, hill stations, sanctuaries, stay on a house boat, visit some tea and spice plantations, paddy fields, and perhaps lots of shopping... I hope that we can squeeze in as much sight seeing as possible...I just want to freeze all those moments of joy in my camera so that I can share with you.....

The colours- predominantly green and perhaps the rainbow colours if I can visit the spice bazaar which I have been thinking of since long time....smell of fresh air, free from pollution, salty breeze from the seas....pungent smell of the spices.... well just thinking of all that is making me so excited...with so many of us...I don't know whether we can do all that is planned...But the most important thing is being together and spending time, having fun.....

So I am off now to pack the last few things...my camera, journal to write and a sketch pad if possible...away from all this hustle bustle to the beautiful, scenic places....Be with you the moment I get back....