TAST-2012-6th Week-Chevron Stitch
I could not post much these past few days as I was not feeling well. I sort of felt very tired and listless and din't have the energy to spend long periods of time on my computer. My experimenting with the stitches is also not much but I am going to pick up by this week end hopefully.
Here are some more of my experiments with Chevron stitch:
13. with French knots,
14. with glass(tube) beads and other embellishments
15. with double shaded metallic thread
16. with different colour threads and Fly Stitch anchored with Detached Chain Stitch
17. with Detached Chain Stitch and Slipped Detached Chain Stitch
18 with Silk Ribbon and Chevron used for couching
19. with Fly Stich anchored with Detached Chain (upside down)
20. First Petal Stitch was embroidered and then half Chevron Stitch was embroidered lacing around the Chain Stitches on the top side. I hope you can get the idea clearly if not, I will post a tutorial separately.
21. Chevron used as waves with different coloured threads.
22. Beaded Chevron
I still have lot to do with this stitch. I havenot yet touched the half chevron. I have so many ideas. But for now this will have to do. I am lagging behind by two weeks now.