Saturday, January 7, 2012

Friday-Free Patterns

Hi there. Yesterday I was too tired. I am down with some allergy, which had made me rest less and the medicines make me very drowsy. I could not even sit properly for a few minutes. Any way here it is- another pattern.

This is from my morning news paper, on children's page for colouring. But when I looked at it, I found it interesting. When I look at something, I always visualise the image or words I read. In this case, I thought that the bigger bird as mother and smaller one as daughter. The mother is trying to teacher her flying. I love the way they are sitting on the branch amongst the leaves and flowers. It gives such a beautiful cosy and rosy feeling. 

This pattern would be apt for, greeting cards, children's dresses, cushion covers, hanky, pillow covers, table cloths, kitchen linen like hand towels, table mats etc. One can paint it with fabric paints or embroider it.  Running stitch, stem stitch, chain stitch, satin stitch or long and short stitch can be used. The flowers can be done in French or colonial knots or beads.

Hope you like it......

No comments: