Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What is this flower?

Hi friends, These days I am too tired after a long days work. I have so much to share with you all, which needs  a lot of typing. Which is very difficult for me with pain in my neck, shoulders and arms due to spending the whole day before the computer. I am also travelling a lot, which is draining my energy. Another week or two and I will be free.

Mean while I have a puzzle for you. Can you solve it for me please? I have a creeper or vine in my garden. Its blooms are white in colour and give off a nice heady fragrance. I don't know what it is called.

These are the blooms. They flower in bunches and have very subtle but heady fragrance.
This is how the creeper looks. mine is small as i am cultivating it in a pot for Bonsai.

If any one knows its name please let me....

No comments: