Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pendants-2

Floral Sets

Here I am with another variety of Pendant sets. Remember my previous post? It was Meenakari Pendants. See it here.

Now I am going to show you some Pendants in the shape of flowers. These may be made of fibre, glass, carved out of stones like jade or other precious ones and also corals. Here are the ones which are in the shape of Roses and made of fibre. This set contains one pendant and two ear studs.
This is lovely orangey peach. Well I don't know how to describe it.
This is one shade of sea green or aqua green.
This is deep blue.


Well these are available in different colours-white green light and dark, cream etc. I picked only those which would suit my beads to be made into necklaces.These can be worn on a gold or silver chains, cord, ribbons or used with beads. Oh these are available in three sizes-small medium and big. Mine is medium sized.


So how are they?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These look so cute