Monday, June 28, 2010

Butterfly Sampler

Day 1

Butterflies...as a child I was fascinated by them. I am still fascinated. They are colourful and when ever I see one,  I feel so happy. They bring out the child in me. So I have been doodling a lot of butterflies. Sketching, painting...but did not save any. Suddenly the other day I felt why not do a sampler on Butterflies?  I just want to see how many varieties of media, or stitches or material I can use in creating them in different shapes, sizes colours......I am not sure how many I can create. So lets us see. Shall we?
Starting from today I will post one on each day (hopefully-I cannot promise) and see how many I can create. So here it is 
These are made of acrylic and available in many colours and also sizes.
Here is a closer look. We can just glue it or attach them through the two holes provided. I have stitched them. It was difficult to photograph them as they were reflecting light.

This was Day 1......now watch my blog for Day 2....

No comments: