Friday, October 9, 2009

Free patterns

Who would not love free patterns? All of us who are interested in needle work and crafts are always looking out for free patterns. I for one keep on browsing  net for various free patterns in hand embroidery-free style, needle point, cross stitch, appliques, quilting blocks, crochet, paper crafts, and other crafts and sewing patterns. Though I don't have the time to attempt them myself.  I will share all such sites/blogs offering them as and when I come across them

For Vintage patterns  visit the following;

I love the blog of Floresita. She has got tons and tons of the most beautiful vintage patterns. Just peep in once and you will be hooked forever. I have give the link below;

http://mytransfers.blogspot.com/

Another one is Patternbee.com. I like the flowers of the month designs and various other designs. They have some nice floral, red work and other designs. The link is give below:

http://www.patternbee.com/

So enjoy the free patterns

2 comments:

Astrid said...

We all love free patterns! Thanks! Please verify the first link, I don't get access to it.

Ms Sharma said...

Thank a lot Astrid.
I have corrected it now.