Monday, October 5, 2009

Disappointed

I was the week end winner on JMD  for the week ending 20th September and won two of Janets, lovely designs. But I was so busy and my net giving me problems, I failed to check her site for the winner. Actually I was not so sure of winning also. But I just knew about my winning only when she announced the next week end winner. Alas! thus I have lost those lovely designs.

Now you tell me which is more sad? Not winning or winning but not able to contact Janet and collect my prize in time? So I am so disappointed. Who would not want to try out some of her lovely designs that too free? I just love the variety of her designs, and so many different styles of embroideries. Its really amazing. Her tutorials on different styles are really good. Do visit the JMD site

http://www.jmddesigns.co.nz/
 
and try your luck at the week end winner...

http://weekendwinner.blogspot.comr.blogspot.com

May be better luck next time for me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sailaja

Thank you for posting your blog on Raised Embroidery...Just love your site and would love you to email me on glencoll@bigpond.com as I would love to ask you a few questions on some of your needlework. thanks
Glenys

Ms Sharma said...

Sure Glenys I am adding you in my list of contacts and will email you. Feel free to ask questions as sometimes by answering others doubts/questions, I myself will be educated more.